Saturday 7 September 2013

"Fucking bitch. Affiliating with Morningstar? What were you thinking? You want to get us on a plate? Think of Rory, for fuck's sake. If you wanted that girl dead, you should have come to us. We've always got your back."

"I didn't mean it, Everest."

"You didn't mean it? Oh, of course. You didn't mean it. Simply, your hands slipped across the keyboard, made all those posts, filled in all those fucking verification codes – you didn't fucking mean it, by the Glorious Flight, throw logic out the motherfucking windows 'cause Madelyn didn't mean it! Is that why you plotted with him and then bitched out when he turned against you?"

"I thought it would be OK, Everest."

"But of course. I see no flaw in planning with the Azoth whores, you know, just your natural enemy. Not a big deal. What the fuck did you expect?"

"I’m sorry, Everest."

"You will be. Go to the attic and don't come back down until we decide on a punishment. Go on, go. Fuck off. You make me sick."

12 comments:

  1. I hope the rest of them/you are more sensible than Maddie was.

    I mean, Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goodie. More Bird Brains. Albeit, clearly more competent ones than Maddie. Maybe less Rude? Certainly not too important if you are calling ME an Azoth Whore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to invest some money into a vocabulary, you obviously need it.

      Delete
    2. Let's just call a spade a spade, eh?

      Delete
  3. Awwwhaha did the wittle birdie ho' get grounded by other birdie ho's?

    Isn't that just cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know what I'm about to call you?

      Begins with A.........

      .....ends in ZOTH WHORE?

      Delete
    2. Nice to meet you, Birdie Ho'

      Delete
    3. Um, it's Maddie? We've already met? :3

      At least I don't have the results of Slendy getting the squits inside me. Seriously, imagine his pale buttcheeks spraying out shit. Then imagine that shit is sentient. Then imagine it's inside you. Which it is. :3

      Delete