Tuesday 17 September 2013

♡ Tectonic Plates, Drifting Apart ♡

MUSICCCCC!!! I know you must have all been so so sooooo worried about me, well don't worry, I'm alive and my face is still pretty.

So, this is what happened. Everest, Milo and I went out to capture and interrogate some Crimson Knights. Names, Fiamma and Lorenz. Nests and Crimson Knights both being very powerful, one makes it the other's business when their bases start to get attacked, along with Timberwolf turf. To our dismay, Crimson Knights have never been known for their willingness to talk during interrogation. :3


All we got out of Lorenz: "They visited us in the night... they are unseen. Cloaked. Unnatural. They made the fires. In their wake – crumbled brimstone, fire, destruction. Forever gone, tearing out the delicate pink intestines of our lives as a silk-weaver correcting a mistake... then gone... evanescent, as if a ghost... so powerful... such beauty, wisdom, grace... and their will has a special name... reality."


All we got out of Fiamma: "We were in awe; the Timberwolves were screaming, ripping up and down octaves in agony. But we did not foresee them coming after us..."


A Fear??? A hive mind??? I don't know!!!!! Now we've all got to be on our toes for this third party – no, probably like the millionth party by now. Turns out it was a double set-up for me, because Everest and Milo chose to jump me once we had put Lorenz and Fiamma out of their Everest-induced misery.


But. We fighter servant girls. We're not all just medics. This ain't A Farewell To Arms, bitches!! Something that eluded Everest when he grabbed my forearm. I stopped, still. Pretended to cry like :'3


"You know you have nothing now," he said. "And when we get home from this, Rory will have nothing--"


"I do have one thing."


"Cute. What is it?"


"My other arm!!!" I knocked him in the face, stamped on his knee and started running. Told Rory to get his ass out and meet me at an undisclosed location. Which brings us to now. THANKS A LOT, MORNINGSTAR. SEE WHAT YOU DID???? NOW THEY ARE OUT TO KILL ME!!! :'(


Still curious as to who they are, and why their will is so important. Fears??? Attendants??? No. They wouldn't get involved. It's not their turf. Which leaves............ nothing.


Gonna go visit our mutual friend Sanna now, I guess. Might take her and Rory back to England with me. 


Later. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment