Sunday 29 September 2013

♡ PSA: THAT GIRL Is A Goddamn Problem ♡

Links:
♡ ~ Beginning of Our Road Trip
♡ ~ We Meet My Old Master
♡ ~ Sanna's Losing Her Little Mind 
♡ ~ And Even More Of Her Little Mind
♡ ~ And Even More

JEEZ, trust Alexandria to give only ONE half of the story..........

Just stay away from her.

She is a problem.

Sanna is, to put it lightly and sensitively, a fucking nightmare to work with and I would rather dive naked into a slurry pit than work with her again. All of this, while I'm trying to drive. You have to understand that I was at the end of my tether – no exaggeration here.

Where do I start? She was rather blank, but demanding as fuck, like how am I supposed to know what you want if you're expressing the emotional depth of a spanner? I thought I was the Nest here. She wasn't focusing. She wouldn't go near crowded places. She would not let me touch her at all, unless I moved quickly enough. Every shadow made her flinch. Moments when she'd randomly lose it and start fucking crying again or lash out at me, verbally or otherwise. And she shattered my side mirror in fright because she thought she saw someone in it, clung to her gun like it was a childhood blankie, she was glancing all around everywhere and checking every freaking square metre of a location.

When she FINALLY settled down to sleep in her hypervigilance, she always woke up like ten minutes later screaming like someone had chucked boiling acid on her face.

Every time my phone went off, she broke down into tears, begging some unknown thing not to hurt her. Even when I changed the ringtone from Bad Medicine to Blurred Lines. Unwisely, I tried to get her to talk to me in more detail about what Morningstar had done, in the hopes that it would be therapeutic. Therapeutic, my arse. She jumped out the car, she ran across the fucking motorway, and then she hid from me. It took me two goddamn hours to find her. And two hours more to chase her down.

Basically, that girl is a goddamn problem. AND A FUCKING NUKE ON COUNTDOWN. Avoid at all costs.

5 comments:

  1. Sanna having issues? Shock :0 I never would have thought that a Runner would have psychological issues especially after being tortured for days. Come on, Bitch, even a Nobody would know she would be an emotional wreck. Just give her time and for the love of (insert god here) try to be nice.

    And because you linked that topic, who is your favorite Disney princess!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please, at least some of you are salvageable.

      Snow White; I consider myself the traditional 1930s sort of girl.

      Delete
    2. Oddly enough I think you're the first person I've heard say Snow White.

      Delete
    3. Hey, some people just don't do the classics.

      I like Ariel, too.

      Delete
  2. You saying that some is losing their mind is quite the case of the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete