Tuesday 10 September 2013

♡ You Are A Toy ♡

I don't know why people are saying Sanna has changed. This is exactly the Sanna I know. No self-respect. Picks an authority figure, idolises them, and wonders why she's left out in the cold.

Painful to watch, girl. It's painful to watch. Let me start this with a callback to your childhood, Sanna:

YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYY!

You accuse me of being naive with Everest? Kelevra's no friend of yours. You can't trust him. He only wants one thing from you – destruction. Do you really find it a coincidence that he only shows an interest once you kill someone? Tell me something, sweetheart. If Kelevra respected you, do you think he would have waited to save you? Do you think he would have left you all alone in hospital? Do you think he would have kept you alive?

He doesn't respect you, Sanna. He never has. He never will. You're as much of a toy to him as you are to Morningstar. So Morningstar puts you through the most grotesque torture, and Kelevra condones it, and you STILL consider him a friend? You STILL trust him? You may as well trust Morningstar. They'll dress you up, brush your hair and push you out there to do destruction, and if you do not do that, they'll destroy you. You will be a failed experiment. And so you will be terminated. And then your dead body will be a cute little fuck doll for Kelevra. Oh, sorry, maybe I should add he only wants two things. :3

And you will deserve it, because you don't respect yourself, you let yourself be a toy for the psychos and you'll never be able live any other way. You'll constantly play into their hands, bend over backwards for them, because it's all you know. What you're best at.  Young, malleable little girl. You're perfect for psychos, it's why they like you, so easily fooled, so blindly trusting, even forgiving. And what of when you grow older? Honey, I don't think you'll live longer on this wild road.

As for the rest of the commenters? You're a freak to them, a lost cause, broken. You showed signs of insanity, coldness, you got the Morningstar bug, and now you're an outcast. You didn't keep to the line.

You're alone.

Hell, even us psychos don't want you.

Seen the Slender Man lately? No? I don't even think he wants you. Alone. But where's the Cold Boy? Nah, I don't think he'd want you either. Broken. Worthless. Too bad for the good guys. Too good for the bad guys. Alone.

You should totes kill yourself.

17 comments:

  1. Projecting a wes bit there, Jim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh. From what I've seen and heard, seems your situation is somewhat similar. Buddying up to Everest because you didn't think you were safe, trying to please him even though you just keep fucking up. Letting them mould you because you know that as soon as you aint useful you're out on your arse.

      Only question left is if you ever tried to mount Everest.

      Delete
    2. At least I don't bend over for utter psychos.

      Oh, mount Everest, good one, ba dum tssss. None of your business.

      Delete
    3. So that's a yes? Explains a lot...
      And who's bending over for utter psychos?

      Delete
    4. No, that's a NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS thing. I mean really. I'm nineteen. :3 He's like nine years older than me. That is the equivalent of Sanna and Kelevra fucking.

      Sanna does everything psychos tell her to. It's kept her alive. And now it's all she knows. I may do it myself, but it's not ingrained in me.

      Delete
    5. Of course. You could quit whenever you want.

      And yeah, to be honest nineteen aint that young. I'm 17, for example. I wasn't judging you any more than anyone else who lets sex fuck things up for them. Pun unintended.

      Delete
    6. Not what I mean. I mean he's NINE years older than me. :3

      Delete
    7. That a major difference? I sometimes have trouble with that stuff, sorry.
      But yeah, if you aren't bending over backwards for psychos what do you call working for those guys? So engrained that you look on them as family.

      Delete
    8. Well I already gave you a comparison, the same age gap is between Sanna and Kelevra. And that would be............. weird. :3 Don't tell me you wouldn't find that weird.

      I have appearances to maintain, say no more.

      Delete
    9. Never really thought about it, to be honest. 'Specially since Kelly prefers his lovers dead and perforated.

      Appearances with whom, though? 'Cause to b honest, if you're using those guys you'd better be doing a better job than you tried with me. Because that was pretty bad. And if you aren't using them, then there's something else.

      Gee, I suck at saying no more.

      Delete
    10. Let's not think about it. That puts us in mental image territory.

      Let me put it this way....... I have boundaries. Limits. That's what separates me from Sanna.

      Delete
    11. Every day, I find a new reason to bless the fact that my imagination isn't very visual.

      Boundaries and limits. That is interesting. Would you care to go into more detail, or would that be prying?

      Delete
    12. What, so it's auditory or something? :3

      Why not. There are things I simply won't do. Things I simply won't allow. Places I won't go, people I won't see. I have backup plans, see. That was one purpose of the deal with you, and with Morningstar.

      Delete
    13. Yeah, my mind is basically another voice in my head.

      That reminds me, actually. I always meant to ask why you refused the resources I offered? It wasn't like trying to make me kill Sanna was likely to work, and even if it did I don't have, well, any influence outside of England apart from a few individuals. Arguing the way you did meant you ended up with nowt.

      Delete
    14. If you weren't interested in killing Sanna, why would I trust resources from you?

      Delete
    15. Good point.
      For the record, they were genuine article. I don't cheat people. Unless it's a real pain to pay them.

      Delete